Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Undefined index: year in \magento\lib\Zend\Date.php on line 2614

PattyR

Total Posts:  13

I am receiving this error in the admin when trying to add up sells, cross sells, or related products.  The products are simple products with custom options.  I had created the initial product and then duplicated it, and changed the necessary information for the new product (description, sku, pics, etc.)

When I go to my Catalog\Manage Products then select my product and go to Related products, Cross Sells or Up Sells it shows no other products listed (which is strange because I have other products) but I did a reset filter and then my other products appeared.  I checked the other products I wished to make “related” clicked update and got the error - Undefined index: year in \magento\lib\Zend\Date.php on line 2614

Any ideas as to why I am getting this, or what I do to fix it?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

PattyR

Total Posts:  13

Well I managed to fix the error by copying and pasting the default\template\catalog folder into my new theme.  Apparently I modified or was missing a certain phtml file.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community