Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

wacked --- imported tables or copy paste

eseller01

Total Posts:  10

I am trying to import specifications from Oscommerce when i do the specifications comeout with too much space, i have tried copy pasting as well, to no avail. Does anyone have any idea how should i go about copy pasting specifications. Below is the sample.

http://www.vitaminshub.com/products-a-to-z/protein/bsn-syntha-6-protein-powder.html

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

joyously
Guru

Total Posts:  447

Your css won’t match the old one you had with Oscommerce. So if you copied the table exactly (an export), you either have no css to style the table or you have Oscommerce css names which don’t exist in your theme.
Either way, it looks to me like you need to add some styles because the default for tables is too much space.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community