Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Oscommerce Migration: Missing Newsletter Subscribers

mikej165

Total Posts:  89

I’ve been running a live store now for approximately two weeks and, for the most part, everything has been working quite well. As part of the setup fro the new store, I used the Oscommerce import tool to get all my old customers into the new store. That part seems to have worked fine. However, there is a pretty big disparity between the number of customers I see in ‘manage customers’ and the number of newsletter subscribers/non-subscribers in ‘newsletter subscribers’. There are about 3,000 more customers than subscribers.

I’m under the impression that the total count should be pretty much the same, but it’s obviously way off.

My question is this: How do I get the two tables back in sync? Basically, I want all the customers who didn’t make it into the newsletter_subscribers table to get in there, along with their correct status subscribes/unsubscribes.

Anyone?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community