Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Add to cart redirects to homepage

d3signr

Total Posts:  9

Hi,

I hope someone can help me.

I have disabled “After adding a product redirect to shopping cart” in the admin.

But when a product is added to the cart, it now redirects to the homepage. Returning to a category displays the message “xxxx has been added to your cart”.

Ideally i’d like it to stay on the same page after an item is added to the cart.

I’m running 1.1.3

Thank you for any help or advice you can offer.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

Can you tell me how is your theme setup?

How many themes you have for your Magento install?

I asked this because I have just stumbled on the same problem, and I am suspecting it’s a bug that only trigger when more than one theme is implemented.

See my post here
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/16242/

Would be nice if someone from Magento can help spend less than 2 minutes to check out the Magento Demo Stores (I would have checked it myself if I can if it isn’t that the system tab is disable for public to view) - still, silence can have many interpretations:
1) We don’t care your problem
2) Yes, it’s a bug, thanks for spotting it. We will fix it in the next release.
3) We haven’t a clue what you were talking
4) We don’t understand your English thus unable to help you

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community