Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Theme problems

mrbrett

Total Posts:  12

Hi there -

I’m having a problem implementing a new theme. I thought i had the file structure se up correctly, but when i change the name of the theme, nothing happens. - to know that nothgin happens I changed the border-top in the header to have 20px red border… but that never shows up.

What am i doing wrong? Also if i change the page default name.. then my page gets all kinds of funky. I’ve attached my file structure fro you to take a look at. I started with “dc-theme” but then added “custom_theme” at a different place in the file tree. but still nothing.

Image Attachments
Picture 8.jpgPicture 7.pngPicture 6.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mrbrett

Total Posts:  12

I have an addition..

If I just overwrite the CSS file in default.. then I can get my changes to happen.

weird?!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community