Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cannot run reports

rmadridca

Total Posts:  19

Hi,

For some reason I cannot run the majority of the reports. Example, when I try to run the Sales Report, I keep getting a javascript error that says “Invalid XML markup - <? if($this->getDateFilterVisibility()):?>

When I open javascript debugger this seems to be the code causing the issue -

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">
gridSalesJsObject = new varienGrid(’gridSales’, ‘http://dev.coopmagento.bsharp.com/index.php/admin/admin/report_sales/sales/’, ‘page’, ‘sort’, ‘dir’, ‘filter’);
gridSalesJsObject.useAjax = ‘’;
<? if($this->getDateFilterVisibility()):?>
gridSalesJsObject.doFilterCallback = validateFilterDate;
var period_date_from = $(’period_date_from’);
var period_date_to = $(’period_date_to’);
period_date_from.advaiceContainer = $(’period_date_from_advaice’);
period_date_to.advaiceContainer = $(’period_date_to_advaice’);

function validateFilterDate()
{
if (period_date_from && period_date_to) {
return Validation.validate(period_date_from) && Validation.validate(period_date_to);
}
else {
return true;
}
}
<? endif;?>
</script>

i haven’t made any changes to the reports, so I’m not sure why they don’t work. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

rmadridca

Total Posts:  19

There is a typo in app\design\adminhtml\default\default\template\report\grid.phtml. Line # 185 which is

<? if($this->getDateFilterVisibility()):?> should be <?php if($this->getDateFilterVisibility()):?>

hence the reason for the javascript error.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community