Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

New product - Mysqli statement execute error

Maurizio Sanguinetti

Total Posts:  1

I have installed Magento vers. 0.6.13700 with samples data on Windows XP with Apache 2.2.6, Php 5.2.5 and MySQL 5.0.19.

I have two problem:

a) If I try to add a new product on default store I received an error:
Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value adjusted for column ‘entity_id’ at row 1

b) If I try to add new store in new web site (create new web site it’s ok) I received an error:
Exception while saving the object: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect integer value: ‘’ for column ‘store_id’ at row 1

To debug the problem I have enabled the system log in app\Mage.php.
Now, in ./var/log/system.log I found:
2007-11-19T22:36:52+00:00 DEBUG (7): Invalid store configuration path: advanced/modules_disable_output/Mage_Adminhtml
2007-11-19T22:36:52+00:00 DEBUG (7): Invalid store configuration path: system/store/id

Someone found the same problem?
How can I fix?

Thanks,
Maurizio

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

enki1337

Total Posts:  1

I have the same problem.

Using Magento 0.6.14100, WinXP, Apache 2.0.58, PHP 5.2.5, MySQL 5.0.24a.

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community