Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

php on server question

jusneale

Total Posts:  66
UK

Hi,

I was working on my store yesterday and everything was fine.  I woke up this morning to carry on working on the store and suddenly im getting the following error when trying to view the site or the admin side.

Whoops, it looks like you have an invalid PHP version.

Magento supports PHP 5.2.0 or newer. Find out how to install Magento using PHP-CGI as a work-around.

It has been working fine for well over a month, so why would it suddenly stop.  Nothing has been changed on the server as far as im aware and I changed nothing apart from css stuff yesterday.  Im confused!!  Anyone else come across this?

Any ideas.

The site is http://www.onetwotree.co.uk/store

Thanks

Justin..:(

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

R22B

Total Posts:  76

jusneale - 28 August 2008 02:44 AM

Hi,

I was working on my store yesterday and everything was fine.  I woke up this morning to carry on working on the store and suddenly im getting the following error when trying to view the site or the admin side.

Whoops, it looks like you have an invalid PHP version.

Magento supports PHP 5.2.0 or newer. Find out how to install Magento using PHP-CGI as a work-around.

It has been working fine for well over a month, so why would it suddenly stop.  Nothing has been changed on the server as far as im aware and I changed nothing apart from css stuff yesterday.  Im confused!!  Anyone else come across this?

Any ideas.

The site is http://www.onetwotree.co.uk/store

Thanks

Justin..:(

It seems to be working fine again.  Next time it happens, make a phpinfo file and upload it.  Try to access it and see what version its running.  It was most likely due to your host.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community