Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Secure pages not showing items in cart

proteinshake

Total Posts:  42

Hi, I have just switched hosts and everything was copied exactly. I got a new SSL certificate installed by my host and all of the secure pages are working except now I cannot checkout. I noticed when I add items to the cart, it only adds them on the unsecure url, it does not add them to the secure url. Anyone have any suggestions? I have very little experience with setting up ssl, but I know this is the problem.

The unsecure version of the site and the secure version are not communicating with each other. Any Ideas on how to fix this? It has to do with the way the SSL is setup with magento.

the website is cabletrain (dot) com

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

proteinshake

disregard this post

Magento Community
Magento Community

proteinshake

Still having the problem… However, I disabled ssl in frontend and it goes to the checkout page fine. Any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

screege

Total Posts:  107

Did you managed to solve the problem? I have the same problem thought it was suhosin but not it is not installed on my server. I think is a cookie problem the only thing I do not know is how the cookie oarameters go.

Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community