Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
How do I test the Paypal (Website Payments Pro) Sandbox Api? 

dminor

Total Posts:  24

I agree - i’ve been PM-ing and posting about this thing for 2 weeks and its dead silent out here. If there is a bug, just let us know and give a clue where we can look to fix it. That’s the point of open-source!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael_1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

Hi guys,

Could you please check the latest release ? The issues mentioned above were fixed recently.

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

NickL

Total Posts:  188

Hey Michael,

I’ve got the latest released installed, and I’m still having some issues with this.

I’ve configured a Paypal Sandbox account, Agreed to the Website Payments Pro within the Sandbox, Requested API Credentials, pasted those credentials into Magento’s Admin, but during checkout upon “Placing the Order” i get a Javascript popup saying:

“There was an error processing your payment. Please check your payment information or contact us”

Any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

NickL

Total Posts:  188

Also.. I’ve checkd the paypal_api_debug table for a Response… but nothing is there? Not sure if its even writing to the DB. Hmm.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ralphie

Total Posts:  59
London

hi

i also get this error. however i have the following message in the response_body column:

ACK=Failure&L;_ERRORCODE0=81251&L;_SHORTMESSAGE0=Internal%20Error&L;_LONGMESSAGE0=Internal%20Service%20Error&L;_SEVERITYCODE0=Error

cheers,

ralph

(i run an up to date version, ver. 0.7.14800)

Magento Community
Magento Community

dminor

The only reason i tried to upgrade was because i thought this was fixed..

Now my 6.14 installation is also broken and no one will respond..

:/

so.. i take it its still not working?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael_1
Enthusiast

NickL - 10 January 2008 08:50 AM

Also.. I’ve checkd the paypal_api_debug table for a Response… but nothing is there? Not sure if its even writing to the DB. Hmm.

Did you enable Debug in configuration ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael_1
Enthusiast

dminor - 10 January 2008 11:37 AM

The only reason i tried to upgrade was because i thought this was fixed..

Hi dminor,

What is the problem you mention ?

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

dminor

The payment module was not working in version 6.14 i.e. Magento could not connect to Paypal Website Payments Pro. I was hoping this was fixed in the new version, but have not seen any evidence from the posters. I tried to deploy the new version of Magento, but ended up reverting back to 6.14.

For background on my issue look here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/2441

Moshe was helping me out for a while, but i ended up having to hack around on my own. So i’m still not sure what happened but i hard coded the correct payment method in Mage/Checkout/Block/Onepage/Payment/Methods.php for CC capture. getClassName() was returning something that didn’t exist (in version 6.14, but does exist in the new version) so i just set class_name manually to Mage_Payment_Model_Ccsave.

This was just to get the CC capture working again. Paypal didn’t work at all in 6.14 and i am not sure still if it does in the new version.

I would like to upgrade to the new version, but i customized quite a bit of the store and i can’t afford to break it again. If you can check out the above mentioned thread and let me know what you think i would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2