Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Install problem - Class ‘ReflectionClass’ not found

opiCZe

Total Posts:  5

Hi I ‘ve litle trouble with installing Magento.

I filled the boxes about db, ports and so one...after that I’ve got error:
“Fatal error: Class ‘ReflectionClass’ not found in /home/home2/delovers_cz/public_html/magento/lib/Zend/Filter/Input.php on line 806”

There are more outputs, just have a look at magento.delovers.cz

BTW, I’ve the last version of M.

Thx for evr try to help. Martin

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

Which PHP version are you running?

Could you paste here the ./configure arguments (found on top of phpinfo() output)?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

opiCZe

So, here we go.

I don’t understand the thinks about network, so I hope it’s the right one:
PHPINFO: ./configure’ ‘--prefix=/usr/lib64/php5’ ‘--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu’

And the .htaccess:

<IfModule mod_php5.c>
php_flag magic_quotes_gpc off
php_flag short_open_tag on
</IfModule>

DirectoryIndex index.php

RewriteEngine on

RewriteCond $1 !^(index\.php|media|skin|js|robots\.txt)
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php/$1 [L]

RewriteBase /

Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

Hm.. that’s very minimalistic PHP setup… Here’s what’s on our dev server:
‘./configure’ ‘--with-config-file-path=/etc/php5’ ‘--prefix=/usr/local/php5’ ‘--with-mssql=/usr/local/freetds’ ‘--with-gd’ ‘--with-mysql’ ‘--with-mcrypt’ ‘--with-mhash’ ‘--with-curl’ ‘--enable-ftp’ ‘--with-openssl’ ‘--with-dom’ ‘--enable-sockets’ ‘--with-zlib’ ‘--with-zlib-dir=/usr/include’ ‘--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs’ ‘--with-pear’ ‘--with-jpeg’ ‘--with-pmg’ ‘--with-freetype’ ‘--with-jpeg-dir’ ‘--with-png-dir’ ‘--with-pdo-mysql’ ‘--with-mysqli’

Also, maybe x64 compilation of php missing reflection implementation…

Magento Community
Magento Community

opiCZe

smile propably something is missing smile so continue…

‘./configure’ ‘--prefix=/usr/lib64/php5’ ‘--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu’ ‘--mandir=/usr/lib64/php5/man’ ‘--infodir=/usr/lib64/php5/info’ ‘--sysconfdir=/etc’ ‘--cache-file=./config.cache’ ‘--with-libdir=lib64’ ‘--disable-cli’ ‘--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs2’ ‘--with-config-file-path=/etc/php/apache2-php5’ ‘--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php/apache2-php5/ext-active’ ‘--without-pear’ ‘--enable-bcmath=shared’ ‘--with-bz2=shared’ ‘--enable-calendar=shared’ ‘--with-curl=shared’ ‘--without-curlwrappers’ ‘--enable-dbase=shared’ ‘--enable-exif=shared’ ‘--without-fbsql’ ‘--without-fdftk’ ‘--disable-filter’ ‘--enable-ftp=shared’ ‘--with-gettext=shared’ ‘--without-gmp’ ‘--disable-ipv6’ ‘--disable-json’ ‘--with-kerberos=/usr’ ‘--enable-mbstring=shared’ ‘--with-mcrypt=shared’ ‘--with-mhash=shared’ ‘--without-msql’ ‘--without-mssql’ ‘--with-ncurses=shared’ ‘--with-openssl’ ‘--with-openssl-dir=/usr’ ‘--enable-pcntl=shared’ ‘--with-pgsql=shared’ ‘--with-pspell=shared’ ‘--without-recode’ ‘--disable-reflection’ ‘--enable-shmop’ ‘--without-snmp’ ‘--enable-soap=shared’ ‘--enable-sockets=shared’ ‘--without-sybase’ ‘--without-sybase-ct’ ‘--disable-sysvmsg’ ‘--disable-sysvsem’ ‘--disable-sysvshm’ ‘--with-tidy=shared’ ‘--disable-wddx’ ‘--disable-xmlwriter’ ‘--with-xmlrpc=shared’ ‘--with-xsl=shared’ ‘--enable-zip=shared’ ‘--with-zlib=shared’ ‘--disable-debug’ ‘--enable-dba=shared’ ‘--with-cdb’ ‘--with-db4’ ‘--without-flatfile’ ‘--without-gdbm’ ‘--with-inifile’ ‘--without-qdbm’ ‘--with-freetype-dir=/usr’ ‘--with-t1lib=/usr’ ‘--disable-gd-jis-conv’ ‘--with-jpeg-dir=/usr’ ‘--with-png-dir=/usr’ ‘--without-xpm-dir’ ‘--with-gd’ ‘--with-imap=shared’ ‘--with-imap-ssl’ ‘--with-ldap=shared’ ‘--without-ldap-sasl’ ‘--with-mysql=shared,/usr’ ‘--with-mysql-sock=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’ ‘--with-mysqli=shared,/usr/bin/mysql_config’ ‘--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr’ ‘--without-adabas’ ‘--without-birdstep’ ‘--without-dbmaker’ ‘--without-empress’ ‘--without-esoob’ ‘--without-ibm-db2’ ‘--without-iodbc’ ‘--without-sapdb’ ‘--without-solid’ ‘--without-pdo-dblib’ ‘--with-pdo-mysql=shared,/usr’ ‘--with-pdo-odbc=shared,unixODBC,/usr’ ‘--with-pdo-pgsql=shared’ ‘--without-pdo-sqlite’ ‘--with-readline’ ‘--without-libedit’ ‘--with-mm’ ‘--without-sqlite’

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michae1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

opiCZe - 20 November 2007 11:06 PM

‘--disable-reflection’

That is the thing. I’d say that you have very-very minimalistic php-setup in general.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michae1
Enthusiast

@opiCZe: If you don’t want or are not able to rebuild php you can run Magento using our php5-cgi workaround. Check out Installing Magento on a PHP4 server Knowledge base article for details.

Magento Community
Magento Community

opiCZe

Hi, thx a lot for your help.

I’m using the services of hosting provider so I guess I can’t change the config.

There are also runing some CMSs on my hosting (f.ex. wordpress), so I’m afraid of they will not work well after change.

I guess, the both way to repair magento can influence runing of others aplycations. For the both I must ask the provider helpdesk, becouse I cant write to cgi-bin directory. So whitch way is the smallest evil?

BTW: What exactly does “--disable-reflection”? smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michae1
Enthusiast

opiCZe - 21 November 2007 08:31 AM

BTW: What exactly does “--disable-reflection”? smile

This configure option removes the support of Reflection API that is included in PHP by default. You can read this for details.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michae1
Enthusiast

opiCZe - 21 November 2007 08:31 AM

I must ask the provider helpdesk, becouse I cant write to cgi-bin directory

The only thing you have to do is just to download the php5-cgi to your cgi-bin directory, update permissions and modify Magento’s .htaccess file. If you have no any other php5-cgi right now in your cgi-bin directory, it shouldn’t affect any other application.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community