Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

custome/form/register.phtml - Show Address Fields

shoo

Total Posts:  10
Poland, Lodz

Hi,

I am currently adding two-step authentication to magento and here is my first problem - I would like customer to enter phone number during registration. In the file customer/form/register.phtml i notices this fragment of code:

<?php if($this->getShowAddressFields()): ?> [...] <?php endif; ?>

which bascially let user enter his first address during initial registration. This is exactly what I was looking for, however I looked through entire AdminCP and Mage_Customer module, this variable show_address_fields is nowhere to be found. For the time being I have overriden Mage_Customer_Block_Form_Register with my own class, which inherits from oryginal one adding this method and it always return true.

I know this feature is enabled in Multishipping module, but I am still wondering if there is any better way of enabling it?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community