Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Why sales_order.info not retrive the same qty of attribute for each order ? 

nicolas46

Total Posts:  210
Toulouse

I’m rewriting an export order modul using the API .I want to export in cvs file all my orders.
In order to create the first line of my csv i want to use the attributs that the method sales_order.info give me.
I will repeat order’s informations for all ordered item ,like this :

order1 item1
order1 item2
order1 item3
order2 item1
order2 item2
order3 item1

The problem is that sales_order.info not retrive me exactly the same attribute between 2 order >:( . For exemple sometime i have “customer_address_id” in the shipping_address sometime not, so how i can create a stable first line of csv ?
I really don’t want to create a dynamic first line by calculate during each export what attribute i will need to export.

Please some help…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nicolas46

Total Posts:  210
Toulouse

For my csv file , I want a stable line that I can guarantee to my clients that it won’t change between 2 exportations.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community