Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

can’t add more than 10 custom options to simple products? 

fivestar

Total Posts:  115

The 11th option either doesn’t save, or I’m taken away the ability to define radio/checkbox options. Anyone else on the same boat?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

joyously
Guru

Total Posts:  447

I have only done dropdown type of options, but I’ve added more than 10 values for one option.
Or are you talking about 11 custom options for one product? Or maybe 11 total custom options?

Magento Community
Magento Community

fivestar

Total Posts:  115

Issue resolved: Here’s my observation:

1. Upon trying to add 11th custom option to the same product, I’m taken away the ability to add checkboxs/drop-downs/radio-buttons. As ridiculous as may it sound, all I needed to do was add another custom option, which brings everything back to normal. Wierd, but at least I’m glad it’s now working.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community