Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can’t get products to show up on Home Page

Eberak

Total Posts:  3

So I have added a couple of simple products to my site, but when I go to the home page nothing is there.  I can see the products when I do a search for them.  I have looked at several different links on this forum, for several hours now and have found several others who have had this problem, however I have done what was sugested in those posts to no avail.  I have included a screen shot of my categories, yes they are all active.  I am hopeing that I have just missed something simple here.  If anyone can help out that would be great.  Thanks!  If you would like other screen shots that would be great.

I have been able to get all “New” products to show just receintly by adding some code to the home page CMS, but I can’t get all the other products to show.  Thanks for looking into this and getting back to me.

http://estore.eberaksplace.com/magento/index.php/

Image Attachments
Screen Shot.bmp

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community