Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Shipping??? 

harjot

Total Posts:  61

wait a sec i will get you the login and the link to the error

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

harjot

I got a product up. thanks alot for the help. smile I could not have done it without you. Thanks again. Iam still getting that error but it should not matter because iam not going to use paypal yet

Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

@harjot: i’m glad it works for you smile

About the paypal error - i think i know what could be a reason, most probably will resolve it after the weekend and post a patch.

Magento Community
Magento Community

harjot

If you could tell me how everthing will work and change the paypal thing.How would i transfer domains and stuff. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

harjot

Thanks I will be waiting for the patch smile and could you right up a better media temple installation article. I have also seen some problems with the full version and how it get installed is different. Another thing is the url of the store. It shows my server address rather then my domain name. Do you have a way to fix this? Thanks for all the help.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2