Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

NO emails are going out or coming in

hallowed

Total Posts:  21

Hello,

I am close to launching and I did a test order.  No emails are going out to customers and none come in to myself either.

I checked around on here for any resolution and have found none that work.  I have contacted my host and they don’t have anything blocked so cannot help there as it is not on their end.

I have used tons of PHP scripts and all their emails work perfectly fine so my question is:

How do I fix this to send out and receive emails.  Did I miss something and there should be no reason to edit a bunch of code anyways since it is a simple mail script that any freebee software can get theirs to work just fine.

I am running Lunix and Cpanel.
I have checked the old bugs on the US stufff
I have the newest version installed
I have checked my host email settings
I have read a lot on here but noone has a straight answer which means it is a huge bug and Magento needs to fix that before moving on to other things.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

hallowed

Total Posts:  21

Any information on if you guys are looking into fixing the email issues please?

This is driving me up the wall.  Everything so far pretty much works great except the emails, I am hoping this isn’t being ignored but never hear anything about the emails getting looked into.

Thanks!

Latest version of Magento
Linux Server

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community