Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Ship to Multiple addresses not working

Rose

Total Posts:  10

Hi,

I can’t seem to be able to get shipping to multiple addresses to work. When I go to the Shipping Methods step, I get the ‘No quotes are available for this order at this time.’ message. I have two shipping methods enabled (pickup at event extension, and table rates), and both show just fine with a regular checkout. Not sure if this would be related, but I only have Saved CC as payment method enabled.

Anyone having the same issue? I’m using Magento 1.0.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Rose

Bump!

Anyone? :\ Still trying to figure this out…

Magento Community
Magento Community

Gui
Guru

Total Posts:  588

try searching the bug tracker. I remember something about multiple addresses in there that did not work. Not sure if its the same issue. good luck

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rose

Hey Gui, thanks for the reply and the tip! smile

I didn’t find anything related in the bug tracker, but it turns out that the problem was created from the Pickup at Event/Store extension, which broke both the standard and the multiple addresses checkout methods. I’m going to see if I can still get that extension to work, and if I do I’ll follow up this post with more information, in case someone else runs into the same problem.

Magento Community
Magento Community

cuteseal

Total Posts:  5

Hey Rose,

I’m having a similar problem - when I use multiple shipping, the paypal standard payment option disappears.  If I do Normal checkout, it’s fine.

Would appreciate if anyone can offer suggestions on how to fix this behaviour…

Thanks!
Julian

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rose

Hi cuteseal,

I don’t know if the Paypal option is related to the problem I was having. The problem for me was that i was using an extension written for Magento 1.1, and I’m still using Magento 1.0. So when I removed that extension, it worked. Is Paypal the only option you are using? Hope you can sort it out, it’s unbelievable how many problems I keep running into.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community