Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Google Checkout will not ship outside home country [<company> does not ship to <country> error)

kristiancarter

Total Posts:  4

I have Google Checkout set up on my site with Table Rate shipping (http://www.popsexual.com), and all is working fine - except that when someone tries to order with a shipping address outside the UK, Google returns a message saying “Popsexual Clothing Limited does not ship to <Country>, thus blocking the order.

Searches on Google have shown that I have to change the <address-filter> tag in the XML- and seems to suggest doing this through the API, but I’ve got no real experience working with API’s, so don’t exactly know where to start in that regard.  Am I meant to be editing something within Magento, or sending something to Google, or even is there a way of bypassing the shipping checks (I’m happy to ship anywhere !)

Any help would be massively appreciated.

- Kristian

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kristiancarter

Total Posts:  4

Anyone got any ideas about this? - as far as i’m aware it involves adding something to one of the lib/googlecheckout files… but i’m unsure what tbh.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community