Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How To Locate and Change the Authorize.net Gateway POST URL

iPhony

Total Posts:  37

I would like to change the Authorize.net Gateway AIM POST URL but I can’t find the POST url in the MAGENTO files.
Can you please help me locate that URL and give me some insight as to how to modify it? If it is not in the files then could it be in the database?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

iPhony: you’re right, the URL for authorize.net is in table core_config_data in row with path=’payment/authorizenet/cgi_url’.

By default It is not editable from admin / system / configuration, but could be made so by adding a row in core_config_field:

insert `core_config_field` (levelpathfrontend_labelfrontend_type
values (3'payment/authorizenet/cgi_url''Gateway URL''text');

in PayPal, more recent module, we have put a default value in module file with ability to override through configuration, probably other modules will follow the example.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community