Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Occasional error

garyhe

Total Posts:  33

I’m seeing this pop up on occasion. Thoughts? I am hosted on a Magento Container at Crucial.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Mage_Core_Model_Store_Exception’ in /home/hotness/public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php:1056 Stack trace: #0 /home/hotness/public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(545): Mage_Core_Model_App->throwStoreException() #1 /home/hotness/public_html/store/app/Mage.php(577): Mage_Core_Model_App->getStore() #2 /home/hotness/public_html/store/app/Mage.php(439): Mage::printException(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception)) #3 /home/hotness/public_html/store/index.php(40): Mage::run() #4 {main} thrown in /home/hotness/public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php on line 1056

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Crucial Web Host
Guru

Total Posts:  364
Phoenix, AZ

Hello Gary,

We believe this was related to the influx of traffic to your site this morning.  We are continuing to monitor your site and have seen no further issues since our last contact. 

We’ll continue to monitor this - please let us know if you experience any difficulty.

Kind regards

Magento Community
Magento Community

GPeter17

Total Posts:  2

hi, I have the same Fatal error appearing on my admin and website site. How did you figure this problem out? Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community