Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Need help in chosing…

edoardo

Total Posts:  10

Hi all,

I was setting up a website with Joomla+virtuemart when I stumbled upon the “InfoWorld review”.  Now I need to make a choice.

Can you answer these few questions or point me to the relevant documentation?

My webiste will be selling renewable services so I will need a cart, but also a CMS to present my company with a few menus and sub-menus.  I don’t need a full blown CMS.  Can Magento do this?

I will need to launch scripts after a payment confirmation.  Can this be done with Magento and a minimum of PHP knowledge?

Can I easily get the info from the users registration to include it in a post-payment-confirmation script?

Many thanks for your help and sorry for the, what may be, obvious questions.  I’m new to e-commerce.

-Edoardo

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community