Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Another Problem! Products Cant Be viewed or added - Media Temple problems

harjot

Total Posts:  61

I installed everything like suggested but no product can be added on admin and you cant see the default product either. But theres no error on the frontstore but when i go to admin to add a product or view a product nothing happens and this error comes on catalog product.

Warning: include(Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Catalog/Product/Grid/Filter/Store.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in html/shop4/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 41

FUNCTIONS.php line 35-45

#$timer = microtime(true);
$classFile = uc_words($class, DS).’.php’;
$a = explode(’_’, $class);
Varien_Profiler::start(’AUTOLOAD’);
Varien_Profiler::start(’AUTOLOAD: ‘.$a[0]);
#$loaded[$class] = 1;
include ($classFile);
Varien_Profiler::stop(’AUTOLOAD’);
Varien_Profiler::stop(’AUTOLOAD: ‘.$a[0]);
#error_log($_SERVER[’REMOTE_ADDR’].’ - AUTOLOAD: ‘.$class.’: ‘.(microtime(true)-$timer)."\n", 3, ‘var/log/magento.log’);
}

After this error message theres a list of items missing

[0] in __autoload() in html/shop4/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 41
[1] in __autoload("Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Catalog_Product_Grid_Filter_Store") in html/shop4/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 309
[2] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout->createBlock("adminhtml/catalog_product_grid_filter_store") in html/shop4/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid/Column.php on line 228
[3] in Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid_Column->getFilter() in shop4/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid/Column.php on line 44
[4] in Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid_Column->setGrid(Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Catalog_Product_Grid)
...... a list of 30

At the end of the error message theres another error

Fatal error: Class ‘Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Catalog_Product_Grid_Filter_Store’ not found in /html/shop4/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 309

I don’t know why its doing this. I tried 2 different installs and haven’t solved this problem. Has anyone else had this problem with magento and media temple?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael_1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

Hi harjot,

I can add and see products both in light and full packages on Media Temple (gs) Grid Service and (dv) Dedicated Virtual Server as well.
The problem you have looks more likely you didn’t unpacked or uploaded all the Magento files on your server.
Please try to download an archive and follow all the installation steps again.

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

harjot

Total Posts:  61

I will try. But i did upload everything it was copyed straight with software called smartftp. I will try again.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community