Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

UK professional support

flowstack

Total Posts:  159
London, United Kingdom

Hi guys.

Two questions:

1. Has any had any experience with Magento support. I have a critical issue with a store and wonder if it is worth signing up for $500. Are they effective? Do they fix problems quickly?

2. Is any one in the UK offering pro services to fix something big. Basically products are being deleted randomly from the store. I don’t think it’s user error, but the other more scary prospect is a major bug in Magento 1.0. If anyone knows how to fix this I will pay big time.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Ed

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

adimagento
Guru

Total Posts:  626
Los Angeles, CA

1. Has any had any experience with Magento support. I have a critical issue with a store and wonder if it is worth signing up for $500. Are they effective? Do they fix problems quickly?

Ed - you can review the support scope and guaranteed response times on the support page - http://www.magentocommerce.com/support/overview

2. Is any one in the UK offering pro services to fix something big. Basically products are being deleted randomly from the store. I don’t think it’s user error, but the other more scary prospect is a major bug in Magento 1.0.

You can certainly solicit help from 3rd party professionals through the Magento job board or 3rd party sites.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community