Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Import 2600products but show 600 in catalogs

store

Total Posts:  5

Hi
I import 2600 products from my oscommerce store. But there show only 600 in the catalogs.
I could find out 2600 enabled products on the admin cpanel and searching from website’s front i could find out all the products. But if you click the catalogs, there are few products in them.And the total products No. are 600 in the catalogs. I guess many products havn’t classified to the catalogs. My oscommerce store are clear clssified and all the products could access though catalogs.

Any one could give me some suggestion? Thanks

john

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

USAMerchant

Total Posts:  50

Are the categories correctly configured for all of the products? Also, you may definably want to look into US based hosting. It seems your target market is the USA abut your website took me over 30 seconds to load. i am on verizon FiOS with 15m down / 5 up.

Magento Community
Magento Community

store

Yes i think many products havn’t correctly configured to categories. How i could search out all the products out of categories and bulk change them to categories.

PS. I used ixwebhosting, Lunarpages,webhostingbuzz,dreamhost,mediatemplate, some host don’t support magento connect update.some host load magento very slowly.Right now i use mediatemplate.

Magento Community
Magento Community

store

Hi

I resolved the problem. In the catalog could select catogory products. Use some keywords select the right products.but i’m confuse that why the import don’t put all the products to the right catogories.

thanks for everyone

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community