Magento Forum

templates? 

silent1643

Total Posts:  30

howdy,

I am working on a fairly big project for an apparel company. Where could i find some templates - commercial and free?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

silent1643

Total Posts:  30

oh i see… do we know when the product will be out of “preview”?

currently using yahoo stores backend and i can’t stand it :D

Magento Community
Magento Community

TemplatesMaster
Guru

Total Posts:  304
Switzerland

silent1643 - 14 November 2007 11:57 AM

howdy,

I am working on a fairly big project for an apparel company. Where could i find some templates - commercial and free?

We are offering Magento Themes and Magento Templates at templates-master.com. If you have any special requirements then we will be glad work on custom design for you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Roy Andre

Total Posts:  209

We have designed many professional templates for Magento, both custom-made for customers needing a design looking exact like their current profile and also general designs/templates that can be bought by anyone and used on your own Magento ecommerce store.

We have also developed several popular extensions/widgets, ie flashbased widgets that can be used to represent featured products or any other news for your store either on the frontpage or in the categories as static blocks.

Check it out here:
www.ecommerce-extensions.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

magento-man

Total Posts:  7

TemplateMonster announced their new product Magento Themes soon enough we will upload some free samples for your download at our Free Templates area. Keep in touch!
You could also order custom solution from our partners TemplateTuning
All your feedback are more then welcome!

Magento Community
Magento Community

TemplatesMaster
Guru

Total Posts:  304
Switzerland

I noticed that Template Monster added many Magento templates last week. I think Magento community will be glad to have many templates providers. But as far as i see Templates Monster designers only transfer old Oscomerce and Zencart templates to Magento.  Is Templates Monster going to design new templates for Magento? Just wondering as your competitor.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magento-man

Total Posts:  7

We’ve converted our best oscommerce and zencart themes to make our release faster. Right now our designers are working on new template designs for Magento so soon enough we’ll have a big pack update.

Magento Community
Magento Community

NE Computer

Total Posts:  6

It seams that Template Monster has converted their other templates over to magento from oscommerce and zencart...problem is their price doesn’t reflect the reuse of old material. How about having a sale on some of those Magento Theme?!?!

Magento Community
Magento Community

christinamk

Total Posts:  15

hehe NE Computer, I found many sites provides templates suits for BIG projects and normal prices.

Magento Community
Magento Community

seymourjames

Total Posts:  10

Well these are clean and fresh Magento Templates and they are priced below the average. They aren’t high volume either so you have quite a good chance of being unique in your market. We will even sell them outright to never be sold again for a relatively small price and it is not thousands either.

Magento Community
Magento Community

seymourjames

Total Posts:  10

Just decided to reduce the price down even more following opinions from some of the more experienced magneto people down to $55 a template.  I think it bottoms out here on these types of prices and it represents real value for customers.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jennystefen

Total Posts:  1

Hi,
I usually get best and many templates on e commerce and other things from i web shop. I suggest you to have a look and get a nice one for a best price.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Commative

Total Posts:  130
Pasadena, CA

Get great Magento themes at Magentist.com!

Boost sales with professional Magento themes
Magento templates by Magentist are designed with your success in mind. Put our team of Magento experts to work for your business today!

Magentist.com

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community