Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Class ‘Zend_Http_Response’ not found

Kevin Bittner

Total Posts:  2

Hello All:

I’m trying to implement an instance of Magento for a client, and keep running into an intermittent error while working in the admin component. I get an error message that says:

Fatal error: Class ‘Zend_Http_Response’ not found in /var/www/website/lib/Varien/Http/Adapter/Curl.php on line 127

The unusual part of this error is that it occurs intermittently, and if you restart the web server or try again in a few minutes, the operation which initially caused the error will work fine.

My setup is as follows:

Ubuntu Server 8.04.1
Apache 2.2
PHP 5
APC caching

I am using MySql 5, but I am running it on a separate machine to try and get the best performance possible out of the web server. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help resolve this issue!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community