Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I insert picture at the frontend? 

levis24

Total Posts:  24

My store url is : http://www.thetopshoe.com and I want to place a image in the middle just below the search bar, and
want to get rid of “my cart” “compare products” “homepage” how abouts do i do this??

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nikefido
Guru

Total Posts:  481
New Haven, CT

Well I would suggest searching for each individual item…

I can tell you also that we (the community) probably won’t know where exactly to edit the HTML for the area under the search bar since the theme has been changed so much. (probably somewhere in app/design/*/*/catalogsearch)

MyCart and CompareProducts can be gotten rid of a lot of ways - do you only want them gone on the home page?

The home page is a CMS page, editable in the admin section (Admin -> Manage Page -> CMS Pages in the General Info tab, you can add and edit the text (specifically the “Home Page” text)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community