Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Please help this poor man suceed with “Website Payments Pro (Express, Direct)” integration/testing. 

pilch

Total Posts:  23
Westcountry, UK

Hi there & thanks for viewing!

Basically I’m testing PayPal as Payment method #1 and at the minute I’m not getting past the error stage below:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Mage_Checkout_Helper_Data::getQuoteItemProductName() in /home/ru123/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/paypal/express/review/details.phtml on line 38

I’ve configured “Website Payments Pro (Express, Direct)” from within SYSTEM > CONFIG > PAYPAL ACCOUNTS and when I try to checkout using PayPal, once brought back to the shop from PayPal I get an ugly Mage_Checkout error msg.. (See below) - It appears to be struggling to actually show any of the product data.  That error message is shown within the “Items in Your Shopping Cart” > Product Name section.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Mage_Checkout_Helper_Data::getQuoteItemProductName() in /home/ru123/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/paypal/express/review/details.phtml on line 38

I have an API username, password and Signature all set ( I looked into what I needed to configure in my PayPal account a little while ago now ). I have Sandbox Flag set to NO (again I read from another post which advised setting it to no), DEBUG FLag is set to YES, USe Proxy = No and finally the PayPal URL = https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_express-checkout&useraction;=commit&token;=

Could someone please assist?

Regards,

Rich.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

United Media Associates

Total Posts:  48

This is likely related to Bug #6189 - http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue?issue=2589

This week we have discovered some crippling issues with PayPal Express checkout (and others are reporting with PayPal Standard) introduced with Magento 1.1.1 and have been forced to disable PayPal checkouts on our Live sites for now.

We have also reported this issue directly to Varien, and are waiting on a response.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community