Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Poll
Where should we submit bugs?
Report a Bug page (duh, it says it in the title!) 45
Dedicated forum thread (efficiency and community awareness is important!) 39
Total Votes: 84
You must be a logged-in member to vote
How Do I… Submit Bugs

Brandon

Total Posts:  76
Web Developer

I see that there is a “submit bug” feature under “Community”, but I was curious if it would be more organized to use a dedicated forum thread for that?  Otherwise there is a good chance that we will submit the same bugs multiple times, and that just seems inefficient for your staff.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Scott
Guru

Total Posts:  333
Northwest Ohio

All bugs can be reported and tracked here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking

You can also get there by going to Community > Report a Bug in the navigation bar. smile

It may lack some features but I expect it will be improved as necessary over time. I’m sure it’s well organized in the back end for the team accessing the bug reports.

Magento Community
Magento Community

WisdOMbooks

Total Posts:  144
Kolkata (Calcutta) - INDIA

Scott - 31 August 2007 06:54 AM

All bugs can be reported and tracked here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking

*reported* YES (I have already suggested 3 kind-of-bugs)
but *tracked*? I do not see in that webpage any way to *track* any already signalled bugs.
Or… am I missing something, somewhere?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Magento
Magento Team

Total Posts:  20
Los Angeles, CA

@WisdOMbooks - thank you for your bug submissions, we got all three and have already fixed 2 of the three and still working on the third.  We read and consider each and every bug report that comes through the community form. Thank you all for taking the time and sending us this important feedback. We are currently in the process of building a more robust application where users can view all submitted bugs as well as attached screenshots and fix suggestions. I will post a link as soon as it’s ready.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tweakmag
Guru

Total Posts:  307
London, UK

when will the fixes be available in the SVN - so that we can get the bug fixes as well? This would be another way that we would be made aware of what has been fixed smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyRubin
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

When an SVN update takes place we’ll notify through the blog.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Hal Rose

Total Posts:  19
Huntington Beach, CA

I read the bug before I posted here.  It seemed to have to do with the upload of the table.  In my case I couldn’t believe this would be a bug that wasn’t documented and it is probably something I am doing wrong aince I am new.  I guess if nothing shows up here i will amend or do a new bug report on this subject.

Magento Community
Magento Community

meemal

Total Posts:  23
Scotland

So, where can yo see progress of bugs?  I submitted one ages ago and can’t see any progress.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community