Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

This problem is simple but killing me “Add to Wishlist” & “Add to Compare” placing

iMaster

Total Posts:  37

Hello,
I have never dealt with HTML, XHTML or CSS, before and have made great progress without any major knowledge in the area. However I cannot manage to fix the layout show on my this page of my site:
http://www.modchipmonster.com.au/index.php/playstation-portable/custom-firmware-upgrade/psp-custom-firmware-upgrade.html

See how the “Add to Wishlist” & “Add to Compare” placing is wrong?

I know it is because of something simple like my boxes.css file having an error, but after the three hours I spent searching and comparing the file to the original I could not find a fix.

Please help me

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

add these in the box.css

add this new code:
.add-to-box li {display:inline}

and

clear:both in the divider
.divider {clear:both}

note: in the ‘divider’, there is a ‘overflow:hidden’, you can delete it if ‘clear:both’ is declared.  ‘overflow:hidden’ is another way to clear float, but not solid proof.

Magento Community
Magento Community

iMaster

Sorry double post

Magento Community
Magento Community

iMaster

Hey,
Thanks for the reply, can you be a bit more specific (maybe line number) on where I to insert and\or edit those lines in boxes.css?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

iMaster - 15 August 2008 01:34 AM

Hey,
Thanks for the reply, can you be a bit more specific (maybe line number) on where I to insert and\or edit those lines in boxes.css?

Thanks

I can’t remember which line. I have already given you the solution, can’t you make a little effort do a search in boxes.css yourself? Firefox web developer and firebug both have the search function for css, as well as the css editor.

Magento Community
Magento Community

iMaster

Hey,
I’m sorry if I seemed lazy to you, I try not to be smile

Using your fantastic solution my links are in a correct layout.

Thank you!
iMaster

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community