Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Compare product page

mbmunnithan

Total Posts:  3

How can i compare product directly from product listing page using check box,instead of adding one by one to the compare side bar and comparing from there. I need to use check box with each product in product listing page and check what ever product you need to compare and then click a common compare button on top. I need that checked product to be compared in a new compare page. am a fresher in magento? plz any body help me. what all files i need to edit. on what basis these products are getting compared? plz tell me…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mbmunnithan

Total Posts:  3

plz any body tell me........

Magento Community
Magento Community

corradomatt

Total Posts:  161
San Diego, CA

I’m interested in this as well. The customer should be able to check a box on several different products from the product listing page and then click one button (maybe at the top of the product listings, or the bottom, or both). Maybe this can add the items to the “Compare Products” box first and then the customer can compare as usual.

I still like the feature of adding to the “Compare Products” box first. This allows the customer to search through multiple categories and compare products from all throughout the site. Very powerful.....maybe more powerful compare feature than that of some big corp. websites like staples, target and others.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community