Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Connect Manager not installing

AwakeDreamingUK

Total Posts:  5

I’ve tried installing some extensions but they don’t appear to be being installed. For example, I tried to install the iPhone theme. I entered the key and pressed install. In the box at the bottom, I got the following text:

downloading Interface_Frontend_Default_Iphone-1.1.1.tgz ...
Starting to download Interface_Frontend_Default_Iphone-1.1.1.tgz (183,592 bytes)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...done: 183,592 bytes
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Interface_Frontend_Default_Iphone-1.1.1

I pressed the refresh button but the theme isn’t in the list. This has happened a number of times with this and other extensions. What’s going wrong? I’ve searched but can’t find anything. Do I need to set permissions on something?

Cheers,

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Teclance Enterprise

Total Posts:  44

I am also having this issue. A couple worked but since than I have had no luck.

Magento Community
Magento Community

helpinghandhost

Total Posts:  171

You sure you scrolled down to the bottom of the page after installing it?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community