Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Manually import through my script: Not shown on front end

chandra bhushan yadav

Total Posts:  12

Hi! I imports a csv file manually by my script. all the details are goes in attributes added by me in magento. Besides these fields, i enters name, sku, status, visibility in the database of magento in there corresponding tables, and they goen in thies tables after all. Also these products are assigned in a particular category , and status and visibility of these products are set. The category is shown in front end.

I also add 2 products manually ie by entering from admin side.
In admin side thees imported products are appear with there sku, names etc. And category shows number of product.

But the problem is that they are not shown in front end. And here category does not shows the proper number of products, it does not count the number of products which are imported from csv. 

The csv file which i imports is attatched here..

Plz any body can help me.

Thanking you
Chandra Bhushan Yadav

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Christian_Norway

Total Posts:  135

First: There is no attached csv file, or any file for that matter.

You product categories, also need to under the “root category” to show in the front end

Magento Community
Magento Community

chandra bhushan yadav

Total Posts:  12

Very very thanks to u…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community