Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Version still showing as 1.1.1 after 1.1.2 upgrade

zburnham

Total Posts:  69
Westborough, MA

I posted this in the Installation problems thread, but I think it really should go here.

I upgraded from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 using Magento Connect; now Mage_All_Latest and the two Mage_Core packages are showing as 1.1.2; the others are all showing older versions at this point, and I get the notification when I log into the admin that 1.1.2 is available, and both the admin and the frontend are showing the version still at 1.1.1.

I just tried to update with “magento-core/Mage_All_Latest “ like I’ve seen in the forums (and it worked the first time out, when I updated to 1.1.1).  Now I get this:

parsePackageName(): invalid package name "Mage_All_Latest " in "connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Mage_All_Latest "
invalid package name/package file "connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Mage_All_Latest "
Cannot initialize 'connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Mage_All_Latest 'invalid or missing package file
Install Errors
Package 
"connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Mage_All_Latest " is not valid
PEAR ERROR
install failed

If I just try using “Mage_All_Latest” I get the following:

Invalid package identifier providedMage_All_Latest

What’s going on here?  Any help is appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Vevelt

Total Posts:  19
Itzehoe in Germany

Please try “magento-core/Mage_All_Latest” (without blank at the end)… grin

CU, Vevelt.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community