Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 5
Magento integration with MyVirtualMerchant by Elavon POS Solutions

SummitMachine

Total Posts:  2

Our business currently uses Elavon as our POS in store.  We’re adding a web store and want to use Elavon’s MyVirtualMerchant with Magento.  Has anyone integrated the two?  We want to keep things simple and working with just one company would be ideal.

http://www.elavon.com/acquiring/pos/software.aspx
https://www.myvirtualmerchant.com/VirtualMerchant/supportlandingvisitor.do

Thanks for any input.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

c.weight89

bump, need to find a solution to this same issue

Magento Community
Magento Community

adimagento
Guru

Total Posts:  626
Los Angeles, CA

Have you considered contacting these 3rd party applications to provide an extension to Magento? Just a thought.

Magento Community
Magento Community

c.weight89

Yes, I’m currently doing that smile

Side Note: I must be retarded, I can’t find where I can see all the modules available?

IE: OsCommerce has the community contribution section, is there an equivalent for Magento?

Was specifically looking for shipping and other payment options… plus any cool things I may be able to add/configure.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ccromp

Total Posts:  18

I also use My Virtual Merchant.  Did you ever get a payment module made for it?

Magento Community
Magento Community

mattursaminor

One of my clients is using Elavon’s MyVirtualMerchant.com for the payment gateway, and the site was built using Magento.  Does anyone know someone who has successfully (and securely) integrated the two?  If not, does anyone have any recommendations on where I can find a reliable programmer who can help me build the module to bridge the two components?

Thanks in advance for any advice on this issue.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Razworks

Total Posts:  15
Sarasota, FL

I have a potential client who wants to use VirtualMerchant through Wachovia. Is there any news on an integration module for Magento?

Magento Community
Magento Community

justsuspension

Total Posts:  20

Hi everyone.  We use Elavon as our merchant processor as well, and we’re currently contracting with a developer to have a module built.  I don’t know if they have plans to re-sell the module or not, but if so it should be available soon.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jedsplit

Any update on this integration?

I’m building a Magento site now and my client wants to integrate her Elavon account to it.  Any help is greatly appreciate.  THANK YOU!

Magento Community
Magento Community

mattursaminor

The outcome on the project I was working on was that our client ended up using MyVM for local (i.e. offline) credit card processing.  Online purchases were handled using Authorize.net.  So, in the end, Authorize.net was the payment gateway, which was much easier to implement using Magento.  Hope this helps others in this situation.

Matt

Magento Community
Magento Community

pixelsandcode

Total Posts:  1

It’s been a while… anyone have a solution to this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

idebill

Total Posts:  6

I found myself in the same situation, and it looks like Elavon’s “InternetSecure” Gateway is compatible with Magento since Magento is already setup for Authorize.net.

From the Elavon’s website:

“Compatibility with Authorize.net

If you are considering using a shopping cart that has a module to process payments via authorize.net, you may be able to easily adapt the cart to process payments through the InternetSecure Gateway . Please note: you do not need to have an actual authorize.net account; just a shopping cart with an authorize.net module that you can modify to link to our Gateway.

To enable the InternetSecure Gateway you must be able to:

* Step 1 - URL: Direct payment requests to the InternetSecure Gateway at https://secure.internetsecure.com/process.cgi instead of https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll , and
* Step 2 - GatewayID: Specify the value of the Merchant Identification Variable to be your InternetSecure GatewayID i.e. set x_login to “NNNNN” where NNNNN is your InternetSecure GatewayID. (Note: You may enter any value in the field for transaction key, as the filed is not required by our Gateway - but it cannot be left blank).”

I haven’t tried it yet, but it looks promising.  InternetSecure is technically a different product that VirtualMerchant, but it is one of the related options with Elavon and Wachovia.

UPDATE:  This is working for me now using the instructions above.  The only tricks were: I had to use “Authorize & Capture” option in the Magento payment setup and I had to email the server’s IP address to Elavon’s support group.

Magento Community
Magento Community

r111

Total Posts:  21

Does anyone know if Elavon authorize.net emulation works with Magento?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brandroid

Total Posts:  29

Ya… if anyone has any suggestions in how to make MyVirtualPayment work i’m all ears. My client said they were using Authorize and now that i’m done with the Magento theme they say they’re using Evalon. If the suggested authorize comment above has worked for anyone please let me know. Also if anyone know of any extenstions that would be great as well..

Magento Community
Magento Community

r111

Total Posts:  21

A module (for $100) was added recently to Magento Connect but there is no description of functionality or reviews:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/2056/magento-viaklix-elavon-nova-payment-gateway-extension

I just got my Elavon Virtual Merchant account setup and I’m going to try their authorize.net emulation with the core payment module to see if it works.  I’ll report back here.

Magento Community
Magento Community

optical

Total Posts:  35

R111,

Please let us how it his worked for you.  I’m on the same boat and would like to utilize it.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 5