Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception Object

Capitaine Commerce

Total Posts:  68
Lille, France

When I type the magento url in my browser, this is what I get.

exception 'Mage_Core_Exception' with message 'Error in file: "C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\praticado\app\code\core\Mage\Core\sql\core_setup\mysql4-install-0.6.0.sql" - Level2:Incorrect information in file: '.\praticado\core_resource.frm'' in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\praticado\app\Mage.php:330
Stack trace
:
#0 C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\praticado\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(240): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Error in file: ...')
#1 C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\praticado\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(121): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb('install', '', '0.6.13')
#2 C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\praticado\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(108): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_installResourceDb('0.6.13')
#3 C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\praticado\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(82): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\praticado\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Config.php(135): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\praticado\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(126): Mage_Core_Model_Config->init(NULL)
#6 C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\praticado\app\Mage.php(357): Mage_Core_Model_App->init('base', NULL)
#7 C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\praticado\app\Mage.php(377): Mage::app('base', NULL)
#8 C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\praticado\index.php(28): Mage::run('base')
#9 {main}
I don’t know how and why it happens. If some nice developer at Varien had any idea how to resolve this issue, I will thank him (her) til the end of my life !

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jsperri

Total Posts:  126
Fistufle

The Incorrect information in file: ‘.\praticado\core_resource.frm’ part of the error makes me think of a mysql database related error, rather than a Magento issue.
Can you check core_resource table consistency with myisamchk ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Capitaine Commerce

Total Posts:  68
Lille, France

I’m not sure how to ckeck a table consistency.
I tried :
CHECK TABLE `core_resource` in my PhPMyAdmin but I got no error.

Anyway I have installed a new Magento Version and I still get an error :

exception 'Mage_Core_Exception' with message 'Error in file: "C:\xampp\htdocs\praticado\app\code\core\Mage\Review\sql\review_setup\mysql4-upgrade-0.6.1-0.6.2.sql" - Level2:Inco

And in my phpMyAdmin I can’t edit the table review_store. I get this error :

#1033 - Incorrect information in file: '.\praticado\review_store.frm'

I eventually manage to settle this by deleting the review_store table and recreate it

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community