Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Bug? Google Checkout CAPTURE ONLINE: “You cannot process an order that does not belong to you”

pritch20001

Total Posts:  63

One of my two stores (on a single magento install) can capture payment online using google checkout, without a problem.

The second store has this problem “Google Checkout: You cannot process an order that does not belong to you”

Is this a bug in the software? Or have I done something wrong? I use two google checkout accounts (one for each store) and they both work fine apart from this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

pritch20001

Total Posts:  63

After inspection, the intergration console for the Google Checkout account of the store that did NOT take the payment is showing the above error.

When I originally posted, I had found the error inside Magento when I tried to capture online so that was not clear. So the bug is this..

Capture online for twin stores, the default store tries to process the capture in the second store, hence order is not recognised.

PLEASE HELP

Joe Pritchard

Magento Community
Magento Community

WhoIsGregg

Total Posts:  64
Tampa, Florida

I have also just discovered this error with Magento.

It appears as though having multiple stores running from a single Magento store is incompatible with Google Checkout.

I could also use help sorting this out!

Magento Community
Magento Community

WhoIsGregg

Tampa, Florida

I filed a bug. smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

WhoIsGregg

Tampa, Florida

The bug I reported unfortunately was closed… I didn’t realize I had been asked for more information until I went looking for the status today. :/

http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue?issue=4065

Magento Community
Magento Community

WhoIsGregg

Tampa, Florida

I have not been able to fix this, but I was able to get a different error message. This time around I am testing this error by attempting to cancel a test order I placed through Google Checkout.

If I put in a real Merchant ID and Merchant Key into the Default Config but it’s not the right kind for the current order, I get this error message:
“Google Checkout: You cannot process an order that does not belong to you”

If I remove the Merchant ID and Merchant Key from the Default Config, I get this error message:
“Order was not cancelled.”

If I put in fake Merchant ID and Merchant Key info into the Default Config, I get this error message:
“Order was not cancelled.”

The only way to get it to work is if I put the corresponding Merchant ID and Merchant key into the Default Config, it never pulls the data from the website/store view configuration sections. :’(

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community