Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Whoops, our Bad

violetweb

Total Posts:  26

I have successfully set-up magento with 4 separate websites and all is working well, except that for each of these websites, any attempt to access the products page (catalog) results in a ‘whoops, our bad’ message.  Is this a configuration issue?  Did I forget to do something?  Or is this a bug?  I was able to find a posting that indicated that version 1.1.2 fixed this issue, however, I do have the latest version of magento installed.

Anyone have a similar problem?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

hyteckit

Total Posts:  166
Los Angeles, CA

Whoops, my bad is my favorite page.  It’s like finding an easter egg.

It’s just the 404 page, missing the page cannot be found.  Clear out your cache and reset the rewrites under the admin panel.  Check out .htaccess and mod rewrite, and make sure it’s working correctly.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community