Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problems with Oscommerce

Kam Chari

Total Posts:  1

Hi all,

I am using oscommerce package and replaced its files with other exisiting website files so as to get the look and feel of that site.

But I am having some problems

1) When I click on categories on the left menu, following error occurs
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_db_check_age_specials_retail_table() in /home/server5/public_html/partnersite-hold-ups-and-stockings/index.php on line 82

2) Ian admin section I cannot access define mainpage section giving error
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /home/server5/public_html/partnersite-hold-ups-and-stockings/admin/includes/functions/database.php:25) in /home/server5/public_html/partnersite-hold-ups-and-stockings/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 25

3} I cannot upload product images in Categories/Products.
Error: Catalog images directory does not exist: home/public_html/partnersite-hold-ups-and-stockings/images/

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jsperri

Total Posts:  126
Fistufle

Magento system isn’t compatible with Oscommerce/Zencart/Creloaded, etc…
You can’t use Magento packages/files on Oscommerce and vice-versa.

If you are looking for help on Oscommerce, this forum is probably not the best place to ask.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community