Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Google Checkout Help

jstein

Total Posts:  44

My customers are getting different quotes for shipping when going through the site via standard checkout or going through the google checkout route. In the admin panel, in google API >> google checkout shipping - carrier calculated, it asks me for the dimensions but im not sure what to put to get the same shipping prices magento would output. Im using UPS for both.

Please advise.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jstein

anyone? i thought this would be easy

Magento Community
Magento Community

paragon_chase

Total Posts:  19

well i know Carrier Calculated shipping with Google Checkout has been causing some issues.  afraid i can’t really help you with yours- but do you mind if i ask how you were able to successfully get Google Checkout to calculate shipping cost at all?

the problem i’m running into it is that all of the shipping options show up in a drop-down with a price of $0.00

any ideas/suggestions?

Magento Community
Magento Community

jstein

I simply enabled it in System >> Configuration >> Google API >> Google Checkout Shipping - Carrier Calculated

I also did a Level 2 Integration API Callback (not sure if it helped though)

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community