Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Inventory Control Software & Accounting Software Support

l2andp

Total Posts:  18

We hired DH Consulting six months ago to implement their EZ Connector to import orders from our shopping cart into Fishbowl. Six months later, EZ Connector is still not operational, and it remains doubtful that DH Consulting will stand behind their product even to bare bones functionality. My IT manager has called them nearly every day for the last four months, and we receive nothing but empty promises and evasiveness. Yesterday their VP of Sales and Marketing Gary Welch told my IT guy that we had no reason to complain because without him we’d be entering orders manually… which we still have to do, ironically.

I’m sure we’ve all seen bad apples in development, but I have never seen such deplorable service from a company. We called Fishbowl and found that other companies have had similar experiences; DH Consulting has since been removed from their list of recommended vendors. Do not go anywhere near this company.

Nathan Sleadd

President | ZipLineGear.com

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

l2andp

Total Posts:  18

Since posting the above comment we have been contacted by a current DH Consulting customer who is experiencing the same type of service we are. Their project is months overdue, they have spent thousands of dollars and all they have to show for it is a demo version of the product. They are understandably frustrated with DH Consulting primarily because they haven’t acknowledged there is a problem and show no interest in wrapping it up within a reasonable amount of time.

Anyone looking to purchase EZ Connector would do well to contact Fishbowl and inquire about DH Consulting. Ask to speak with one of their VP’s or talk with our personal Fishbowl account manager Michael Rossel (800-774-7085 x4170). They will tell you that over the past few years they have received many complains in regards to DH Consulting to the extent that they no longer recommend EZ Connector to their customers. Fishbowl was apologetic and understanding when I contacted them about our experience with DH Consulting. They even offered to give us an extra license.

Although she has a conflict of interest I have also spoken with Jeanne Tarazevits over at TaraByte Solutions and she substantiated the feedback I’ve received from others and experienced myself. Several of her customers previously did business with DH Consulting and because of the exceptionally poor customer service they were subjected too chose to do business elsewhere.

I have spent many hours researching DH Consulting, talking with Fishbowl, talking with people in the industry and looking for alternatives to EZ Connector. If anyone reading this post is in need of a software to sync data between Fishbowl and their eCommerce site I’ve heard good things about TaraByte Solutions. Both George Keliher and Israel Lopez at FishBooksPro have also been very helpful and I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with them. I’ve linked to both companies at the bottom of this post.

I’m providing this feedback to encourage potential customers of DH Consulting to do their research and be aware that myself and others have not had a good experience with this company. If anyone would like more detailed information, names and contact info for people that can’t post publicly, or anything else feel free to private message me or give me a call: 541-787-4208.

Jachin Scott

VP Operations | Ziplinegear.com

TaraByte Solutions: http://www.tarabyte.com/

FishBooksPro: http://fishbookspro.com/

Magento Community
Magento Community

Attan

Total Posts:  23

Hi all,
I tested an extension called Inventory Management recently. So far so good smile If you’re still looking for a software like this, take a look here http://www.magestore.com/magento-inventory-management-extension.html They are promoting it at an outrageous discount
By the way, I had their supporter to install this extension without any extra fee (quite impressed)
Hope this piece of information helps

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2