Magento Forum

Page 1 of 2
Admin Order Information not showing up

valerie.wininger

Total Posts:  11

I have the cart functioning for the most part--the front end works fine and most of the back end too.  I have submitted a couple of orders and they go through to the payment processor, go into the database, and the email summary that goes out is correct. However, when i go into the admin --> sales --> orders and then click on an order, all I can see is a bar that says ‘information’ and nothing else.  I found an issue similar to this and the guy fixed his by copying all the files from the original app/design/adminhtml over to the server again, as something was apparently missed in his upgrade.  I tried that, but same problem.  I am running version 1.1.2.  Anyone run into this problem before?  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

gtmodels

Total Posts:  7

Hey I have the same problem, did you manage to find a solution?

Anyone?

Magento Community
Magento Community

koobklatawa

Total Posts:  8

Did anyone find a solution to this?  I’ve upgraded to 1.3.1 and just noticed all the order info disappared.

Magento Community
Magento Community

fishnut

Total Posts:  45

I did, you have to up some limits in your php.ini file (if you double your current settings it should work, if it doesn’t increase them some more)

Go to the “php.ini” file on your server and use the following settings:
max_execution_time = ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
max_input_time = ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data
memory_limit = 128M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (32MB)

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tamayo

Total Posts:  33

Same problem here with the disappearing order info when upgrading to 1.3.1.
While troubleshooting I disabled style sheets on Firefox and saw this toward the bottom of the page

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Mage_Catalog_Helper_Product_Options::isHtmlFormattedOptionValue() in /path/to//shop/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/sales/items/column/name.phtml on line 41

This led me to believe that not all dependent files where updated.

Initially I upgraded using shell with this command ./pear upgrade-all. I tried again with same command and noticed this ERROR: connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Mage_Core_Modules not installed.

I then used this command ./pear install magento-core/Mage_All_Latest and then - for good measure - ran ./pear upgrade-all.

Problem with disappearing orders info solved. So it appears.

Magento Community
Magento Community

brad_frost

Total Posts:  20

Hi I am having the same issue.  Can anyone confirm that modifying the php.ini file helps? Any other suggestions to resolving this issue? It is critical to properly process orders

Magento Community
Magento Community

brad_frost

Total Posts:  20

After checking a view source on the page, the product info IS there, but simply not displaying. Hope this helps give someone an idea on what to look for when solving the issue.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mariecross

Total Posts:  8

FISHNUT
A BIG THANK YOU… You saved my day!!!  It worked!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Aikanet

Total Posts:  40
Düsseldorf, Germany

In my case (Magento 1.3.1) i just added the static method isHtmlFormattedOptionValue() which returns true to class Mage_Core_Helper_Abstract. Worked for me as workaround to see products that contain an upload-file.

Magento Community
Magento Community

chillzz

Total Posts:  5
Netherlands

Had the same problem.with data not showing up.

After viewing source it became clear that the page wasn’t fully parsed.
Logical would be Fishnuts solution to increase some PHP values..
However that didn’t work for me, since the values where already at magento’s recommended highs.

It wasn’t Tamayos problem with the Fatal error: Call to undefined method.either,
but even after reinstalling Mage Core via Magento Connection Manager didn’t help I turned to his solution.

Via shell access updating of Mage Core and Pear. Voila! problem solved.

Beats me!

Thanx for the solutions :D

Magento Community
Magento Community

KWAVE

Total Posts:  53
Boston

I have had no success with any of the above methods. I need someone from Magento to answer this questions. Seeing the order details is vital to the cart. If this doesn’t work there is no point in using Magento.

I am getting

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Mage_Catalog_Helper_Product_Options::isHtmlFormattedOptionValue() in /var/www/vhosts/lanalia.com/httpdocs/store/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/sales/items/column/name.phtml on line 41

when viewing the bottom of an invoice in the admin

and I am only seeing a bar that says information on it and does nothing when clicking on an order.

adding this to my php.ini did nothing after restarting apache.

I need the exact copy and past for this!!!!!

Go to the “php.ini” file on your server and use the following settings:
max_execution_time = ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
max_input_time = ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data
memory_limit = 128M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (32MB)

Magento Community
Magento Community

jaggsr

Total Posts:  39
Ahmedabad, India

I faced the same issue.
Solved it by following fishnut

fishnut you rock…

Magento Community
Magento Community

mcongosto

Total Posts:  41

I am having this issue in 1.4.0.1, I haven’t tried any of the solutions suggested but I am very surprised of the incredible amount of bugs this software has. It is very clear that is a very immature product, I really wonder if there’s any serious business using it in production.

Magento Community
Magento Community

NEURVANA Edge

Total Posts:  19

This did not work for me :-(

Any other sugestions?

Magento Community
Magento Community

uk-bbguns.com

Total Posts:  1

I reinstalled Pear and suddenly it started working again v1.4.1, prior to this I checked the PHP.ini file but the setting were sufficient. (Maybe it sorted the damn Paypal issue too)

Magento Community
Magento Community

beccha

Total Posts:  3
Toulouse, France

Anyone found a proper solution to this issue yet? Fishnut’s solution doesn’t work for me and I really need to access the details of my sale orders. Help please!

Edit: Ok, that was easy. I just forgot to clear the cache for the Javascript/CSS after doing what fishnut said.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 2