Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Looking to initiate - Question and Answer module for product pages

Christian_Norway

Total Posts:  135

Hi,

I’d like to have a questions and answer function/module showing at the end of the product pages. Where signed-in customers can ask questions. The questions will have to show up in backend, like the reviews where I can accept them and answer them. When accepted the question and answer should be visible on the product page.

If there are more then 5 questions on a product, then only the top 3-5 Q&A;will show, and the rest of the Q will only display the question, with a read more for the answer.

Are there anyone else here that is interested in such a module? If you are write down your requirements, so if I/we fund it I can implement your requirements aswell.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community