I try to find at forums but I do not get any definitive solution. Here is my problem:
- I tried to setup Magento to run Multiple websites under one domain in different folders.
Here are the steps:
1) The Main Website is located at root and works fine.
2) create a new folder to website 2 and copy index.php and .hatchess files on it
- Change $mageFilename = ‘http://www.mydomain.com/app/Mage.php’;
- Change: Mage::run("storeview_code_website2");
3) In Admin I´ve created a new website (Website2) with one store and three store views.
4) In System/Configuration I selected The Current Configuration Scope for English Store View of second website and declare Base URL:
5) If I visit http://www.mydomain.com/website2_folder/ I always get:
“http://www.mydomain.com/app/Mage.php was not found”
But I can find the file.
Thanks and excuse my english.