Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Dev team: Please release the 1.1.2 upgrade SQL script

peterbao

Total Posts:  5

Hi Dev team,

Given many people encounter various upgrade errors (due to configurations), can you please release the 1.1.2 upgrade SQL + Seed data population SQL as a stand alone download?

I have a 1.0 running fine, but need the features in 1.1.x.  I get various problems using the MagentoConnect.

However, I’m willing to do a fresh 1.1.2 install, and merge all my customization one by one.  But the data is the problem.  In 1.0 I can only export customer + product data, but not the orders.  If I have the upgrade SQL then I can run it to upgrade my database to 1.1.2.

Then I should be all set.

I’m sure I’m not alone.  Your team must have the SQL lying somewhere, just release it please.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community