Total Posts: 626
Los Angeles, CA
@3firelegs - That is quite a list you have there, let’s get started:
- this functionality is available.
I am searching for an affordable hosted multilingual shopping system. My requirements are: one database, feeding multiple websites; all websites are multilingual—the shopping interface language changes with one click of the mouse—needs a few languages implemented like yesAsia.com.
- Sorry this is not a hosted solution at this time.
I don’t want to lease servers and maintain the applications. I want a hosted turn-key solution.
Here are answers to some of your other questions:
1. My webstore has a clientele spread across the globe. Does your solution fit this profile? - That is the nature of the internet.
2. Do you have a hosted e-shop solution? Not at this time.
3. Does it support multi-language interfaces? Does it have a Chinese webstore interface? Like http://www.yesAsia.com and/or http://nl.israel-music.com/? Yes.
4. What languages do you support? Or can I configure an unlimited number of languages? You can see all available language packs ready for installation on Magento Connect > Languages.
5. Can customers choose what language interface they would like for shopping? Yes.
6. Does it support Unicode? Yes.
7. How much does it cost per month per user? What’s my estimated total cost per month? There is no monthly cost. You can install it on your server for no charge.
8. How many SKU’s can I have? Unlimited.
9. Does it support data feeds to search sites such as Google Base?
10. Do you have a solution for an inventory of 200,000 to 300,000 SKU’s? Yes.
11. From the inventory pool, I want 60% of the SKUs to be published with one domain, and another 40% to be published with another domain. Is it possible with your solution? Depending on how you set up your shops.
12. Does it create Google Sitemap so my products are submitted to Google (besides Google Base)? Yes.
13. Do you support international credit card payment gateways (Visa , MasterCard, Amex, Discover)? Yes,
14. Do you support PayPal? Yes
15. Do you support Google Checkout? Yes
16. Does it support product catalog upload through an Excel spreadsheet? Yes.
17. For Memo database fields as long as 50,000 characters long, is it possible to batch upload the SKU records with a tab-delimited TXT file or via some other method? Yes.
18. Does it support one-database driving multiple websites? Some SKU records need to be implemented in more than one websites, while some SKUs are tied to one website only. Yes.
19. How sustainable are you? How is your company doing financially? What is your growth strategy in the next 10 to 20 years?
20. Exit Strategy:
1. Can we export our inventory data, customer data, and transactional data with relations from our relational database, at any time? You will own this cart and control is on your own. The data stays with you at all times. You may export to another solution at any time.
2. In case we decide not to use your solution after some time period, will we be able to export all data created in history, in a single package? yes.