Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

v1.0 Quantity update/checkout process bug question

erict

Total Posts:  31

My team is modifying a 1.0 installation which is displaying a nasty bug… when you update the quantity of an item in the cart and then go to the one-page checkout process, you are redirected back to the cart.

I’ve confirmed that this is a 1.0 bug which was fixed in the following release (by testing on vanilla installations of both)… does anyone know -where- in the code this bug happens so that we can fix it ourselves?  Upgrading would definitely be the best solution, but with the amount of core modifications we’ve had to do, it is unfortunately out of the question at this point.

Thank you!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

erict

Total Posts:  31

For anyone else who might hit this problem with a legacy Magento system, adding ‘saveBilling’ to the array in _expireAjax() around here…

/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/OnepageController.php:43

...corrects this part of what might be a larger problem.  This is not the fix that was implemented for this bug; unfortunately, I don’t know what the official fix was, so unless a Magento dev feels like replying with it, we’re left to wonder.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community