Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Connect -> Manage Packages Problem

VooDo0

Total Posts:  6

Hi, everybody
I have a problem with magento connect. When I select Magento Connect -> Manage Packages I get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Mage_Core_Model_Store_Exception’ in /home/destilia/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php:1049 Stack trace: #0 /home/destilia/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(541): Mage_Core_Model_App->throwStoreException() #1 /home/destilia/public_html/magento/app/Mage.php(192): Mage_Core_Model_App->getStore(NULL) #2 /home/destilia/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract.php(67): Mage::getStoreConfig(’web/cookie/cook...’) #3 /home/destilia/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract/Varien.php(42): Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract->getCookieLifetime() #4 /home/destilia/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract/Varien.php(101): Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract_Varien->start(NULL) #5 /home/destilia/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract.php(36): Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract_Varien->init(’admin’, NULL) #6 /home/destilia/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/ in /home/destilia/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php on line 1049

I can’t use magento connect in this case…
I will appreciate any help!
Thank you in advance!

BR

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

Which vesion you currently run?

How many websites and stores do you have?

Did you have to change /index.php to set Mage::run("default"); ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

VooDo0

Hi Moshe,
I run magento-1.0.19870.4.tar.gz. I use default installation. No mods. 1 store, 1 website, the default 3 views. I just tried to run “default” - the result is the same. What’s the logic with this? I will try to fix it if i know the logic.

10x for the reply!

BR

Magento Community
Magento Community

VooDo0

Problem persists with version 1.1.2 of magento. Tested on default installation without mods.
Please help resolving this problem.
10x in advance!
BR

Magento Community
Magento Community

VooDo0

Fixed this. I made new installation of 1.1.2, then copy the php.ini for the pdo modules in the main directory of the store and in the /downloader folder.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community