Magento Forum

[API] How to get associated products and how to use “catalog_product_attribute.options”? 

MuschPusch

Total Posts:  44

Hi,

i’m getting in a hurry because my deadline stopped yesterday. I got some questions regarding the magento api which is really great but:

How can i get a list of associated products of a grouped product?

How does catalog_product_attribute.options works? I want to display the value of a custom defined attribute not the ID.

Please it would be really kind if someone has some answers for me!

Last question which isn’t really important: Is there a way to spead up the api? Reading 40 categories and 15 products takes nealry 2 minutes on a MacBook Pro local server…

regards Volkan

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

JKwan13

Total Posts:  63

I’m not sure about the first question since I haven’t really touched those types of products yet, but I assume playing around wtih ‘product.info’ method might get you somewhere.

2nd question: Take a look at this thread http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/13775/ .  (The bug is fixed, but the latest 1.1 svn alpha release still isnt fixed so, I’m waiting for an update.  Do you know how to check revision numbers?)

3rd question: I would like to know an answer to that too, since I have no way of speeding it up.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community